The goods are replaced free of charge if the damage suffered is indicated in the transport document or the words "Acceptance with reserve" are transcribed, specifying the reason.
Such damage or defects, evident or presumed, must be reported at the time of unloading, indicating the type and extent, giving immediate information to 0909 by e-mail within 24 hours at firstname.lastname@example.org
In some cases, the replenishment times of the products may be similar to those of production indicated in the product sheet. Replacements will be made to the shipping address entered in the order.
Pursuant to and within the limits of Legislative Decree no. 206/2005 and subsequent amendments (Consumer Code), the Customer has the right, within 14 days of receipt of the requested goods, to exercise the right of withdrawal.
The Customer will not be able to exercise the right of withdrawal for "goods made to measure or clearly personalized" pursuant to art. 59 of the Consumer Code, as amended by Legislative Decree no. 21 of 02.21.2014. The right of withdrawal cannot also be exercised on sealed goods that do not lend themselves to being returned for hygienic reasons or related to health protection and have been opened after delivery.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, the Customer must submit, within the term referred to in art. 25 of these General Conditions of Sale, communication by fax or e-mail to the e-mail address info [@] 0909.it or by letter rec. a.r. addressed to: see site footer.
The right of withdrawal is however subject to the following conditions:
1. The purchased good must be returned to the 0909 headquarters unused and intact, in its original packaging complete in all its parts (including packaging and documentation and accessory equipment), within a period not exceeding 14 days from receipt of the goods.
2. The Customer is responsible for the decrease in value resulting from manipulation other than that necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the asset itself.
3. The shipping costs for returning the goods are charged to the customer.
4. Once the return request has been received, 0909's Customer Service office will send the Customer a written confirmation containing the Return Authorization number and the address to which the package should be returned. The Customer must write the authorization number on the package or packages he returns. The Customer must avoid affixing labels or adhesive tapes to the original product packaging.
5. The law applies to the product purchased in its entirety; it is not possible to exercise the withdrawal only on part of the purchased product (eg: accessories, software, attachments, etc.)
6. The shipment, until the certificate of receipt in our warehouse, is under the full responsibility of the Customer. 0909 is not responsible in any way for damage or theft / loss of goods returned by uninsured or untracked shipments (eg priority mail)
7. Customers who purchase with a VAT number cannot exercise the right of withdrawal.
The right of withdrawal is totally lost, due to lack of the essential integrity of the goods (packaging and / or its contents), in cases where 0909 ascertains:
1. The lack of the external packaging and / or the original internal packaging.
2. The absence of integral elements of the product (accessories, cables, manuals, parts, ...) or anomalies in the product itself.
3. Damage to the product for reasons other than its transport.
Where the Customer exercises the right of withdrawal in compliance with the provisions dictated by these General Conditions of Sale, 0909 will reimburse all payments received by the Customer, possibly including delivery costs, with the exception of additional costs that the Customer has expressly confirmed in addition to the standard delivery offered by the site (e.g. surcharges for special locations, floor delivery services, etc.).
0909 will proceed with the re-credit using the same method used for the payment of the order (except for the Cash on Delivery which will be refunded by bank transfer) as soon as possible and in any case within fourteen days from the date on which 0909 became aware of the exercise of the right of withdrawal and in any case not before receipt of the goods by the Customer.
0909 will consequently reject any product returned unpacked or in any case with methods other than those specified above, as well as products for which the return costs have not been fully paid by the Customer (e.g. shipping to be paid by the recipient).
Upon arrival at the warehouse, the product will be examined to assess any damage or tampering not caused by transport. If the original packaging and / or packaging are damaged, it will deduct from the refund due a percentage, in any case not exceeding 10% of the same, as a contribution to the costs of restoration.
0909 will also reject any product if the methods and times provided for by Legislative Decree no. 206 of 6 September 2005 and subsequent additions and amendments, including the legislative decree of 21 February 2014, no. 21.
For further information on the right of withdrawal and to download the form to be completed for the return process, contact our customer service.
Free shipping and return all over the national territory.
Spedizione e reso gratuiti su tutto in territorio nazionale.
Within 14 days from the date of received order.
Secure payments throughout security tools.
Pagamenti sicuri tramite strumenti di sicurezza.
+39 331 17 49 118
Fron Monday to Friday